Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm still here

I know I haven't written anything since last Sunday, but I have not felt good enough. Last week I worked at the the beginning of the week and then had Chemo on Thursday. This chemo seemed to be the worst. Fiday I was yicky and then had to give myself "the shot". I told the nurses about the unbearable bone aches and they sent me home with vicodin. So Saturday and Sunday I slept. I think the vicodin has helped with the pain and increased the naseau....ugh. By Tuesday I am usually always better, but today I have a Dr. appointment and that is all I plan on doing.

On a good note my dad has been super helpful this week...Thanks Dad!!! My mom and Brittany will be back next week...Yah. I miss Brittany it has just been way to quite around here. I am hoping to feel ok after my next treatment so I can finish her school shopping with her. My mom will be staying 3 days, not long enough, but better than nothing. I think my neice may even be here from Oregon, so I am really looking forward to next week. Next week if I go missing in action it is because I am having way too much fun!

P.S. Thank you to everyone at Corporate for the beautiful and uplifting card. It came on Saturday and was just what I needed in all my ickiness.=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you have a lot of people to support you. :) I miss having you around here! All my friends don't live around me anymore! Get some rest and all my prayers are with you.

much love
xoxoxo
morgan

Pam B. said...

Hi there...just wanted to stop by and say hi. So sorry to hear that you've had such a rough week. Yay for parents! glad your mom is coming, nothing like a mom to make you feel better. I hope you feel well enough to have some fun too. take care of yourself.
love ya xoxo Pam

Unknown said...

Hey Brandi,
Just wanted to check in on you. It's been a while since you've posted anything. I hope Chemo is being nicer to you then it was at the end of July.
Take care,
Jane