Thursday, July 19, 2007

Off work

So I am off work today and tomorrow to make for a long weekend. This is the slowest time of the month for me at work and I figured it would be a good time to catch up on some extra rest. The funny thing is I woke up really early and felt really good. I haven't had a day like that in.....well um.....like 2 months. I wonder if it is a psychological thing, just knowing that i have the next few days off work and have nothing better to do than relax. Well I'm not sure but i know i will enjoy it for sure.

Lately I have really been wanting to get out of the house and go do "something"! Anything really. I just don't know what. I don't want to do anything that will tire me out too bad. I just don't have the energy i used to. I need some help. Some suggestions on something Joe and I could take the kids to go do, and wouldn't get me too tired out. Remember I have to be very careful in the sun. ( I learned that the hard way to. Sitting in the car for 20 minutes driving and I was red as a lobster.)

Thanks for the help. Love ya!
Brandi

No comments: