Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeling Better

So i thought i would update everyone and let you all know that i am finally feeling better. I still have this real nasty congested cough, but I'm not sleeping all day and feeling like death when i am awake so that is definitely better. No more head colds, or flu bugs for me, so stay away if you are sick. LOL

Also as a heads up i will probably go missing in action for awhile. I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday and then chemo on Thursday. I still haven't heard back from the doc on scheduling the PET Scan so no news there yet. After this treatment i will only have 3 more left. I am on the final countdown. The holidays are coming and i am going to feel well enough to enjoy them.

For an update on the shaving my head thing, i had to order a wig online, so i am waiting for it to arrive. There aren't really any wig stores around and the ones i could find the wigs cost an arm and a leg. I have decided to wear a wig to work and i have hats for at home and i will be wearing bald proud. I will post pics after it is done. Wish i had something a little more exciting to report but this is all i have for now.

1 comment:

Pam B. said...

the final countdown! yaaay!! And so glad you are feeling better too...being sick when you're SICK sucks!! I am so proud of your spunk when it comes to the bald thing. If anyone can go with it you can girlie!! can't wait to see the pics too. So what's your wig look like? well talk to you soon, take care of yourself. (((hugs)))
love ya