Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

OK so i guess i have been missing in action for awhile again. I have been super busy. So first we will play catch up. We had a great Labor Day Weekend. We BBQ on Saturday and only my dad showed up, but it was nice. Then on Sunday we went to the ocean. The Bay Bridge was closed all of Labor Day Weekend so they could do repairs, so we went across the San Mateo Bridge and ended up going to Pacifica instead of San Fran. The waves were great and it was a beautiful sunshiny day in the Bay. We took the dog, Zoe, and she was a little scared at first but it didn't take her long to warm up. She absolutely loves the water. I did get some great pics but have not downloaded them from my camera yet. I will try and get to that later. After the long weekend i spent Tuesday re cooperating and worked a really long day on Wednesday. Thursday was chemo and I haven't felt very good since then. Seems like the ickiness just doesn't go away as easy as it did before. I've mainly been in bed, trying to get up and do small things the last couple of days, but i just have no energy.

So tomorrow is back to work, I have a new Assistant Manager starting and she will be training with me and Katherine all month. Katherine is moving to Sunny San Diego and i wish her the best. She will be missed, but this is a great opportunity for her.

I am hoping to feel better by this weekend it is Tyler's birthday on Saturday. Also we have a celebration for my dad on Saturday, I need to find a good bakery in town. Well i guess that is all i have for now. I will try and post some pics later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I know what you mean. The more chemo's I get in, the longer it takes for me to feel better. Musashi's is off of Tracy Blvd. in Tracy. It's in the same parking lot as Savemart. And yes, they do have a Sushi Bar. Their fried rice is the best. I love that place. On Sundays, kids eat free with an adult purchase. You and Joe should check it out. It's really yummy!!! Talk to you soon, Jane

Pam B. said...

Hi Brandi,
just stoppin by to show some love. It sucks you are not feeling well, but at least you will be done with this shit soon. I'm sure not soon enough for you though, huh! So who's your new assistant? What's Katherine going to be doing in San Diego...that's exciting! well back to work (((((hugs))))) ttys take care, tell Joe and the kids we said hey =)