Friday, August 31, 2007

Bouncing Back and Feeling Better

O.K. so I am bouncing back and feeling better this time. I am so happy because this is a long weekend to enjoy with my family. Besides I am not a grumpy feel bad kind of person, I can't stand myself when i get like that.

So it is Labor Day Weekend. What is on the agenda? I think we might have a BBQ on Saturday. In this triple digit heat it is hard to convince yourself to go outside let alone stand over the grill. So i have already elected for Joe to do the BBQing while i sit in the air conditioning....lol...that didn't go over very well. Then either Sunday or Monday I think we are going to go to the beach to get out of this heat. It is so much cooler by the ocean. Besides we want to see if the dog likes the ocean as much as the rest of us do. So i will pack the SPF 50 and re-apply 100 times so i don't end up sunburned. I think the ocean and getting out of this heat will help to keep my mood good.

So i just wanted to give everyone an update and let you know i am feeling better. I will get some good pictures over the weekend and try to do another post on Monday or Tuesday to share with everyone. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I had the complete opposite weekend. This was my worst chemo to date. I was in bed most of the 3 day weekend. I am finally feeling better today though. So did you end up going to the beach? We are going to the city this weekend for my birthday. I can't wait. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Take care,
Jane