Monday, December 29, 2008

Surgery is Wednesday!!!

I will be spending my New Years Eve having a biopsy. I guess it is a good way to start off the New Year. Hopefully the biopsy comes back negative and I can start 2009 in a new house with a new start. We are supposed to be getting keys to our new house tomorrow or Wednesday. Most of you know that we were supposed to get them at the beginning of December and it has been one thing after another to prolong that. This last year was not all that bad, a pretty healthy one, a new house, a new job(that has turned out to be super fantastic). I will be setting an all new tradition this New Years Eve though. Although I am not a huge party person anymore, ( don't get me wrong i have had my fair share.....Cancer definitely slowed me up.) I have always spent New Years Eve drinking and at a party. This year I am hoping to at least make it to midnight to see the ball drop on TV, that is just too funny to me. I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years, and may 2009 bring good health and much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I've been "stressin" on what to do for New Years.....guess some people have much larger worries than mine! will be thinking of you and keep you in my prayers as always!!! ttys Pam