Friday, January 2, 2009

Surgery is done....Waiting on results!

The surgery went fine. The Dr. took 2 enlarged lymph nodes and they have been sent off to pathology to be tested. So we wait. They say we should have an answer by Wednesday or Thursday. I had forgotten just how painful this surgery is. The Dr. sent me home with 6 pain pills so i figured i wouldn't be in much pain. Well I have been so i am calling him today to order a few more.

On a good note we finally got the keys to our new house...Yeah!! Joe and my dad were over there all day yesterday starting the work on it. I can't wait to move.

Results from the biopsy to come.......

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey girl!

It's been awhile since I've checked your page and I'm happy to see that you've started writing again. I hope the test results came back so fantastic that you have been to busy celebrating to write and share :). I'd love to hear from you, so please email me. My prayers are with you!!

Take care.
Danielle