Monday, March 3, 2008

1st check up since i was put in remission

So tomorrow is my first check up since i was put in Remission. Just a tad nervous, which i don't know why. Tomorrow i am going to have a blood test and a chat and check up with the Dr. Nothing ever showed up in my blood work any different before and i have felt pretty good. I think it just has something to do with these appointments get your brain going about "what if". Anyways i quit writing after i was put in remission and now i am back. I think the writing helped to keep me sane and i have felt a little insane lately so i am going to try and write more often. Well happy positive thoughts for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.