Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pet Scan #2 Scheduled

I have another Pet Scan scheduled for November 27th. Hopefully this scan will bring the results that i want to hear so bad. CANCER FREE!!!! I get the results on December 4th. So i have decided that i am feeling better (regardless to how my body feels) and i am going to enjoy this Thanksgiving more than i have enjoyed any other. No worries during this holiday only fun. I will not worry in between the scan and the results because i have even more confidence than i did last time that i will get the results i want. There is just no way that anything could be living inside me. Hair loss, appetite loss, memory loss, losing the use of my arms, the only thing i haven't lost is weight, just my luck. I know they say cancer is like the cockroach (the only thing that could live through a bomb), but not inside of me. I refuse, i am a strong believer of mind over matter, and my mind is set.

On a lighter note i am hoping to bowl tomorrow night, since i haven't been able to in several weeks. I don't want to injure this arm any worse than it already is, but i could us the fun. Even if my arm is not up to bowling i will at least go and be the team cheerleader.

Well i have lots to do to get ready for my mom coming and Thanksgiving. Hopefully she doesn't read this post or she will be calling me and telling me i better not do anything that is why she is coming. I have to work everyday (except the weekend) until she gets here so i need to get as much done today as possible. So if i don't post again until after Thanksgiving than everyone have a Super Great Awesome Thanksgiving!!

P.S. I will get some super cool pictures of Thanksgiving with Mom and post them after Thanksgiving.

No comments: